Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd.
Terms & Conditions of Booking (Under Review – Jan 2016)
This document details the terms and conditions under which Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd. operates in relation to provision of training and in working with individuals, training providers and organisations.
Where no specific arrangements are identified in this document, it is assumed that the standard Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd. terms will apply.
- Payment Terms
- Fourteen (14) Days from date of the invoice.
- Payment can be made in the following ways:
- Payments by BACS. Use your invoice number, customer number or agreement number as your reference to enable us to link up payments to your account.
Account Name: Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd..
Sort Code: 20-25-29.
Account Number: 63042596
- Payments by cheque: Please make cheques payable to ‘Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd’. There is no charge for paying by cheque, however an administration fee of £25.00 will be charged if the cheque does not clear the banking system or is returned without payment.
- Payments by PingIt: We are now registered to receive payments by Barclays PingIt. Payment can be made simply by registering with PingIt and sending your payment and reference to our mobile number 07557 262467. For more details visit. http://www.barclays.co.uk/Mobile/BarclaysPingit/P1242603570446
- Payments by PayPal: We will shortly be making offering a PayPal facility –if you would prefer to pay in this way, please contact us for details
- Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any discounts, promotions and special offers in the event of late payment. Payment should be paid by the ‘Invoice Due Date’ as indicated on the invoice. Discount’s remains in place for 30 days after the ‘Invoice Due Date’, if full payment has not been paid within this time all discounts will be withdrawn and full course cost will be payable.
- Certificates will only be released once full payment has been made, however a letter of confirmation of completion of course can be provided as an interim measure upon request.
- Assessment papers will only be registered with the Awarding Organisation once full payment has been received.
- Cancellation / Non-attendance
2.1 Cancellations must be made in writing directly to Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd (Letter or email)
2.2 Cancellations via text or other social media platform will not be accepted.
- If you are unable to attend the course for which you registered, please inform Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd. as soon as possible, by contacting Garry West on 01325 327350 (Office), 07557 262467 (Mobile) or email: email@example.com
- Fees are fully refundable if notification is received at least 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled start date of the course. If the notification is received within 13 calendar days and 8 calendar days of the course start date 50% of the course fee will be charged; otherwise, if the notification is received within 7 calendar days or less, then the full course fee will be charged.
14 + days – Fees are fully refundable
8-13 days – 50% of course fees will be charged
0-7 days – Full course fee will be charged
- Substitutions (name changes) are accepted at any time prior to the commencement of the course at no charge.
- Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel and reschedule course dates due to insufficient enrolment numbers. The named booking contact will where practicably possible, be notified of cancellations within 5 days of the course start date.
- If a course is cancelled for any reason, Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd will return and pre-paid registration fees, if the delegate or course organiser does not wish to re-schedule the course dates.
- Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd is not responsible for additional fees and travel expenses including train and airline penalties related to the cancellation of a Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd course.
- Please be aware that Emtec (Medical) UK Ltd will invoice for any losses made in relation to the cancellation of a training programme including non-refundable air/train line tickets, accommodation, third party registration fees in addition to and recoverable and invested monies associated with the course, including venue, resources and assessment fees etc.
- Courses and course places are considered confirmed on production and sending of invoice. The invoice clearly displays ‘invoice due date’ and course start date